1. Was Richard Creed, supervisor inspector of fruits and vegetables suspended by the Department of Agriculture? If so, when?
2. What was the reason or reasons for his suspension?
3. Were any other fruit and vegetable inspectors suspended or expelled in the maritime provinces from 1933 to 1936, both years inclusive?
4. Was Richard Creed dismissed from his position? If so, when and what were the grounds for his dismissal?
5. What were the carryover charges due by the shippers for inspection fees on potato table stock and turnips for the years 1933 and 1934 in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island?
Subtopic: MARITIME PROVINCES FRUIT AND VEGETABLE INSPECTION