1. Did the government, or any official of the government, request the late contractor for carrying the mails between Tignish, Nail Pond, Lot 1, and Sea Cow Pond, Prince county, P.E.I., to continue his contract for another term of four years at the former rates?
2. Did the contractor, Mr. Keough, agree to do this? If so, why was he not allowed to continue?
3. Were tenders invited within the last three years for carrying said mails?
4. What amount per trip was paid Mr. Keough, the late contractor, and what amount per trip is being paid the present contractor?
5. Does the present contractor receive any additional sum per annum for carrying the mails on said route?
Subtopic: MAIL SERVICE IN PRINCE COUNTY, P.E.I.