1. Who was the officer employed under the Prairie Farm Rehabilitation Act referred to under travelling expense accounts Vote 480, in the Auditor General's Report for the year ending March 31, 1939, page 232?
2. Why was he discharged, and when?
3. Was he reemployed, and when?
4. What is his present position?
5. What was his salary at the time of his
6. What were his travelling and other expenses for the year previous to his discharge?
7. What is his present salary and other expense allowances?
8. WTas an investigation carried on as suggested by the Auditor General?
9. If so, what were the findings, and, if not, why was such investigation not held?
Subtopic: PRAIRIE FARM REHABILITATION ACT-T. WATERS