1. Are any delegates being sent to the League of Nations? If so, who are they, and when did they depart?
2. Is Canada still a member of this organization ?
3. How many other visits have been made by any of the 1939 delegates for similar purposes?
4. What experiences have any of those selected in 1939 on foreign affairs or diplomacy?
5. Who chooses the employers and labour delegates, and do they pay their own expenses?
6 What is the estimated cost of the visit of 1939?
7. Will the government give consideration to Canada's resigning as a member?
8. What has been the total cost of the league since its inception?
9. Are all the delegates who have been selected accompanied by technical advisers, and what are the duties of these advisers, and what functions do they perform?
10. Will the government lay on the table the report of these delegates of this league since its inception, for the information of parliament?
Subtopic: QUESTION PASSED AS ORDER FOR RETURN