1. Who are the members of the Canadian National Railways board of directors at the present time?
2. When were they appointed?
3. Where do the said board hold their meetings ?
4. Are such directors paid for their services? If so, through monthly or annual remuneration?
5. What amount of remuneration is received by each?
6. Apart from remuneration, have they any travelling or representation expense allowance? If so, what is the annual amount of such expenses ?
7. Have the Canadian National Railways a purchasing agent? If so, what is his name, surnames and address?
8. Does the jurisdiction of such purchasing agent extend over the whole country?
9. Does the said agent purchase the necessary ties for the construction or repair of the railways?
10. Are such ties purchased directly from the producers or vendors, or through a sub-agent?
11. If such purchases are made through subagents, what are their names, surnames and residential addresses?
12. Do such sub-agents receive a salary or a commission for their services, and what is such salary or commission?
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-BOARD OF DIRECTORS