1. Did the Department of Public Works recently complete the construction of a government building at Berwick, Kings county, Nova Scotia?
2. If so, is the department aware of alleged unsatisfactory condition of the building, and are the contractors being compelled to rectify the same?
3. Wbat were: (a) the name of the building inspector; (b) his qualifications; (c) wages paid?
4. What were: (a) the cost of land on which the building is constructed; (b) cost of building, exclusive of land?
5. What were the names of any other party or parties employed by the department in connection with the construction or completion of the building, and what respective amounts were paid to each?
Subtopic: BERWICK, N.S. GOVERNMENT BUILDING