1. Was one Samuel J. Maguire employed as millwright by the Montreal harbour in 1909 or 1910?
2. If so, is this Samuel J. Maguire the same man who was subsequently in charge of important mechanical equipment in grain elevators and shed freight hoists and acted as master mechanic for the Montreal harbour commission from May 1, 1930, to April 5, 1938?
3. Did the said Samuel J. Maguire invent different safety devices for the benefit of the harbour of Montreal, including an apparatus for guarding against overloading of garners, and dust seals to prevent grain dust from going into the air and causing explosions?
4. Is this the same man whose position was abolished in interest of efficiency, as stated on page 681 unrevised Hansard of February 3, 1939?
5. Is this man in receipt of a pension?
6. If not, what are the reasons?
Subtopic: MONTREAL HARBOUR-SAMUEL J. MAGUIRE