1. Is it true, as published in La Presse of the 4th instant, page 1, that arrangements have been completed for the transportation to Canada of a number of Sudeten people and for their settlement on farms in Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia?
2. Is the government aware of these arrangements, if such exist, or of any arrangements whatsoever for the transportation to, and settlement in Canada of Sudetens or other European immigrants ?
3. What is the nature, object and date of these arrangements, and who are the persons with whom the arrangements have been made?
4. When will such arrangements go into effect?
5. How many individuals will be admitted into Canada, and where will they be located by virtue of any agreement reached?
6. What is the extent of the financial responsibility, if any, assumed by the dominion government for carrying out this settlement plan?
7. Will the government submit the proposed plan of settlement for the consideration of parliament?