1. How many special permits each year have
been granted by the veterinary director general under section 93 of the quarantine regulations pursuant to the Animal Contagious Diseases Act: (a) in the township of Toronto, county
of Peel; (b) in Ontario; (c) in Canada?
2. Before such special permits were granted, were the local municipal council or local board of health consulted in each instance?
3. If so, did the said municipal council or local boards of health approve the issuance of such permits?
4. What are the names and addresses of persons or corporations operating "piggeries" in the township of Toronto, pursuant to the aforementioned quarantine regulations?
5. Has the veterinary director general received any complaints or objections in writing or otherwise from neighbouring residents with respect to any of the said "piggeries" in the said township of Toronto?
6. What applications, if any, for further special permits in the said township of Toronto, are now under consideration?
Subtopic: ANIMAL CONTAGIOUS DISEASES ACT-SPECIAL PERMITS