1. How many hours. per week are actually worked by the chief engineer, or engineer in charge, during the heating season on buildings under the Public Works department?
2. How many in the summer season during the "overhaul" of the plant?
3. How many men come under this category?
4. If on duty over the 44 hours per week specified in the civil service regulations and also by P.C. 670, 27th March, 1930, do they receive monetary compensation for overtime?
5. Do they receive time in lieu therefor?
Subtopic: PUBLIC 'WORKS DEPARTMENT HEATING STAFF