1. How many radio range stations will be built in Canada for the airways service?
2. How many, if any, have been built to date?
3. What is the estimated total cost to complete such stations?
4. What is the cost of the average single station ?
5. Is the four tower system of antennae to be used?
6. Are the United States airlines replacing the present four tower equipment with five tower type? If so, for what reasons?
7. Would the introduction of the five tower mean scrapping of the four tower equipment?
8. Who are the personnel of the Department of Transport's airways radio division?
9. What percentage of them are from the United States?
10. What company or companies have contracts for supplying equipment for the radio range stations ?
Subtopic: TRANS-CANADA AIRLINES-RADIO RANGE STATIONS