1. When the Sherbrooke hospital lottery was being organized, who was the official responsible for enforcing the law against lotteries?
2. What change has the Postmaster General authorized the postal authorities at Montreal to make regarding lotteries?
3. Were representations made to the Postmaster General to the effect that the Army and Navy Veterans sweepstake and the Irish sweepstake were using the mails at the same time as the Sherbrooke hospital lottery, without interference ?
4. Were all the correspondence and documents of the Sherbrooke lottery sent to the Post Office Department at Ottawa?
5. If so, in what manner were they forwarded ?
Subtopic: SHERBROOKE, QUE., HOSPITAL LOTTERY