1. What are the names of the companies which hold the capital stock in the branch line railway operated by the Canadian National Railways system between Farnham, Granby and Waterloo, province of Quebec?
2. What was the gross revenue of this railway? (a) How much was derived from Granby? (b) In what year was the station at that point erected ?
3. Does this branch line furnish any profit to the Canadian National Railways after paying expenses of operation?
4. Has the Canadian National Railways system any interest in the Montreal and Southern Counties Electric Railway?
5. Is there a deficit in operating this system? If so, what is the annual amount?
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-BRANCH LINES