1. How much money has been allowed by the imperial government for the assistance of imperial men in Canada since October 14, 1935, what money was in hand before that date, and what was the cost of administration?
2. How much money has been allowed in Alberta, and to whom should a man apply for assistance?
3. How many of such men have received assistance in Alberta, and how much? What are their names and addresses, and the name of their respective regiment, together with their regimental number?
4. What is the allowance for man and wife, and how much is allowed for each child under 16 years of age?
5. If a man is unemployed and has no other means, does he qualify for assistance such as food, clothing and shelter, dental treatment or other necessities, and to whom should he apply?
6. What grant is made to each branch of Canadian legion, if any, out ot imperial funds, and by whose authority was the grant made?
7. What are the names of the members of the said administration, and are they imperial men or Canadians?
Subtopic: *GRANTS TO IMPERIAL VETERANS IN CANADA