1. What was the total amount of Government purchased coal by or on behalf of the Department of National Defence for the fiscal years commencing April 1, 1930, to date?
2. What were, (a) the names of the firms supplying this coal; (6) the amount of coal supplied by each firm; (c) the price per ton, and the amount paid to each firm?
3. Were these purchases made by tender or otherwise?
4. What was the type of coal so purchased, and the country of origin?
5. Where coal was purchased under tender, what were the terms of the tenders for each period ?
6. Has any official of the Department of National Defence refused to supply tender forms to any coal dealer in connection with the nurchase of coal during the period from April 1, 1930, to date?
7. If so, what coal dealer was refused, and what were the reasons for the refusal?
Subtopic: QUESTION PASSED AS ORDER FOR RETURN