1. How long was the postmastership of Beaverton vacant, and when was it filled?
2. What is the name of the new appointee, and what was his previous occupation?
3. Was he formerly employed by the Post Office Department, and, if so, where?
4. Did he resign during the war? If so, why, and to enter what calling?
5. How many applications were received; (a) how many were from returned soldiers, and (b) how many from civilians?
6. After the war, did not the successful applicant go back to the Post Office Department? If so, from what situation of employment?
7. Was a returned soldier given this appointment? If not, for what reason?
Subtopic: BEAVERTON, ONT., POSTMASTERSHIP