1. What was the total cost of building the Canadian National Railways spur from Hardwood Ridge to North Minto, New Brunswick?
2. What is the cost of maintenance of this spur for the years 1936 and 1937?
3. What was the cost of supplying locomotive and van?
4. What demurrage or per diem is received on Canadian National ears supplied at North Minto, New Brunswick?
5. How long are these cars allowed to be kept without any charge?
6. What agreement was made for shipping commercial coal over this spur when it was built?
7. Has this agreement been lived up to? If not, for what reasons?
8. What tonnage of Canadian National Railways fuel coal has been moved over this spur?
9. What was the cost of this coal at Hardwood Ridge, all charges included?
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-COAL