1. Did officers of the Department of National Revenue since January, 1936, seize or confiscate radios illegally imported into Canada?
2. If so, what number in each ease?
3. Did the customs commissioner order the confiscation of a radio purchased in good faith by D. Christin in the county of L'Assomption?
4. Did Mr. Christin offer to pay the customs duty after the seizure but before the confiscation of his radio?
5. Upon what date did the commissioner order the confiscation of Mr. Christin's radio?
6. Was such radio sold or destroyed?
7. If sold, (a) to whom; (b) by whom; (c) when; (d) at what price?
Subtopic: CONFISCATION OF IMPORTED RADIOS