1 How many men were employed as at December 31, 1936, under the agreement of November 16, 1936, with the government of British Columbia to provide supplementary work for single unemployed men?
2. Has the number so engaged increased or decreased since December 31, 1936?
3. What is the hourly rate of pay to men employed on the projects specified?
4. What is the maximum period of employment to each man? .
5 What is the length of the period during which his earnings on these projects are expected to provide maintenance?
6. Has the Department of Labour issued any instructions concerning the right of the men to organize in their own interests?
7. On what basis were the men selected for
employment on these projects? .
8. Does the Department of Labour exercise supervision over working conditions?
Subtopic: EMPLOYMENT-BRITISH COLUMBIA