1. Has there been a youth employment com-nlittee appointed under the provisions of the .National Employment Commission Act, 1936?
2. If so, who are the members of this committee, and what are their respective addresses and occupations?
3. Lqion what dates were the different members of such committee appointed?
4. What sums have been paid to each of the different members of this committee as travelling expenses?
5. What sums have been paid to each of the different members as living allowances?
6. What living allowance is now being paid to each of the different members per day, week or month or otherwise?
7. How many reports upon measures and means m respect to the employment of youth have been made by this committee?
8. When were such reports made?
Subtopic: YOUTH EMPLOYMENT COMMITTEE