1. Yes; by public advertisement in August, 1936, for 7-174 acres, fronting on Quinpool road, Halifax, expropriated by the crown in 1913, and found not to be required for railway
2. F. J. Crooks, Halifax, N.S.. .. $12,500 H. V. Cleveland, Dartmouth,
Fred C. Manning, Halifax, N.S. 10,200
The Melvin S. Clarke Company,
Halifax, N.S 7,800
J. E. Rutledge, Halifax, N.S.. 5,500
H. Hemming, Halifax, N.S.. .. 5,200
3. The board of trustees of Canadian National Railways by resolution of date September 4, 1936, recommended acceptance of the highest tender, that of F. J. Crooks, at $12,500. This offer was accepted and sale authorized by order in council, P.C. 2481, of September 24, 1936.
4. Yes; by letters patent, No. 30219.
5. Norwood Realties, Limited; November 27. 1936.
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-SALE OF LAND IN HALIFAX, N.S.