1. Were tenders called for during the past year by the Canadian National Railways in connection with the sale of a parcel of land situated in Halifax, Nova Scotia?
2. If so, what were the names and addresses af tenderers, and the amounts of respective tenders?
3. Was said land sold; if so, to whom, for what amount, and what are the names and addresses of purchasers?
4. Has deed been given for said land?
5. If so, to whom, and what is the date of such deed?
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-SALE OF LAND IN HALIFAX, N.S.