1. Colonel C. H. L. Sharman, C.M.G., C.B.E,. chief of the narcotics division of the Department of Pensions and National Health.
2. Chief of the narcotics division of the Department of Pensions and National Health since the 1st April, 1927.
3. Appointed representative of the government of Canada on the League of Nations advisory committee on opium and other dangerous drugs February 1, 1934.
4. The opium advisory committee requested the health committee of the League of Nations to investigate the question of codeine addiction the 23rd November, 1934.
5. The Right Honourable R. B. Bennett.
Subtopic: LEAGUE OF NATIONS-ADVISORY DRUG COMMITTEE