1. Whether the Militia Department has considered the evidence given in the inquiry ordered last autumn by Colonels Aylmer and Foster, staff officers at Ottawa, into certain charges as to irregularities committed at the last brigade camp at Ldvis, last summer, in the 17th Regiment of Levis ?
2. If so, is it the intention of the department to pay the men who have received only a portion of their pay for the said brigade camp ?
3. Is it the intention of the department to indemnify the men who testified at the said inquiry and to grant them their pay for the last camp '*
4. Is the department taking steps to prevent the recurrence of such irregularities as those which have been committed ?
5. Is it the intention of the department to punish the officers guilty of the said irregularities, for the honour of the other officers of the 17th Regiment ?
Subtopic: LEVIS BRIGADE CAMP.