1. Did the Radio Refineries Limited, located at or near Winnipeg, bring into Canada, during the period from 1930 to October, 1935, large quantities of gasoline without paying the duty thereon?
2. If so, why was the duty not collected?
3. If the government discovered that smuggling had occurred, when did such discovery take place and what action did the government take?
4. Did the government lay a criminal charge against the officers and directors of the said company, and, if not, was any reason assigned?
5. Did the government sue the Radio Oil Refineries Limited, in the Court of King's Bench in Manitoba for a large sum of money?
6. If so, how was settlement effected, and for how much?
7. What was the amount for which the government sued the Radio Oil Refineries Limited?
8. Does the present government propose to take action in the matter, and, if so, what action?
Subtopic: RADIO REFINERIES LIMITED