1. How many employees are there in the soldiers' settlement board to be affected by Bill No. 62 (a) males; (b) females?
2. What percentage of total employees to be made permanent are returned soldiers?
3. What is the total administrative costs of soldiers' settlement board for 1933-34, showing (a) salaries; (b) travelling expenses; (c) stationery and' equipment; (d) rentals?
4. What is the total number of (a) settlers with outstanding loans; (b) civilian purchasers of vacated soldier settlement farms?
5. What amounts have been collected by this department by district offices exclusive of prepayment, year by year since 1927, from (a) soldier settlers; (b) civilians?
6. What were the number of employees in this board when this government came into office?
Subtopic: SOLDIER SETTLEMENT BOARD