1. When did the Bank of Canada open for
2. Howr much gold was taken over from the chartered banks of Canada?
Questions as Orders for Returns
3. At ivhat valuation?
4. How much gold was left with the chartered banks?
5. Can the chartered banks dispose of such gold at present market values?
0. Who decided how much of the bank gold should be left with the chartered banks?
7. Was an order in council passed with reference to this?
8 On what basis was the amount fixed?
9. What was the number, if any, of such order in council?
Subtopic: BANK OF CANADA-GOLD FROM CHARTERED BANKS