1. What is the total amount of money laid aside for the public works program in Banff and district?
2. Would this program include the construction of an administration building, the laying out of a golf course in connection with the
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
tourist camp, the road to Mount Norquay ski camp and the summit of Stony Squaw mountain?
3. At what rates of pay to the workmen were these propeets to be carried on?
4. How many men have been employed on each project and for how long?
5. Has the work ceased on any of them?
6. If so, on which project and for what reasons?
Subtopic: BANFF, ALTA., PUBLIC WORKS