1. Were values for duty placed on bronze and aluminum powders entering Canada from Germany in December, 1931?
2. If so what were these values?
3. Did such valuations apply to powders coming from all countries, or from Germany only?
4. What were the invoice values of these powders coming from Germany immediately prior to the setting of these values for duty?
5. What are the names of the people in Canada who asked for this additional protection?
6. What reasons did these people advance in justification of their request?
7. What investigations were made by the department as to the merits of the claim for this additional protection?
8. What investigation was made as to the possible effect of this increased protection on importers and users of these powders in Canada?
Subtopic: BRONZE AND ALUMINUM POWDERS