1. Has the attention of the Prime Minister been drawn to an answer given in the British House of Commons on November 13, 1934, by the Secretary of State for the Dominions to Brig.-General J. J. H. Nation, regarding the empire migration policy?
2. Did the Prime Minister receive a dispatch from the Secretary of State for the Dominions in regard to the subject?
3. If so, on what date was such dispatch received ?
4. Has a reply yet been sent to this dispatch?
5. If so, will a copy of said dispatch and reply be laid on the table of the house?
Subtopic: EMPIRE MIGRATION POLICY