1. What number of seizures wras carried out by the officers of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Canada, at Sherbrooke and Thetford Mines from January, 1933, to this day?
2. What quantity of liquor was seized in each ease?
3. What number of automobiles was seized?
4. How many were sold by auction?
5. How many were returned to owners, by whose order, and why?
6. What is the number of automobiles that will be sold at the next auction?
7. What are the makes of these automobiles, and who are the owners?