1. Has the government any official information as to whether or not the certificate of the
master and first officer of the steamship Bright Fan has been suspended or cancelled in consequence of the findings of the investigation presided over by Judge Hellish?
2. How- much did the last owner of the Bright Fan pay for it?
3. How much net insurance did the owner of said boat receive, and was the full claim paid?
4. Had the master or first officer of the Bright Fan any monetary or proprietary interest in this boat?
5. If the government is not in possession of any part of this information, will they endeavour to secure it with reasonable dispatch?
Subtopic: STEAMSHIP BRIGHT FAN