1. How many applications under Operation Lift were received from producers from each of the three prairie provinces?
2. How many producer applications were approved, and entitled to payment in each of the three prairie provinces?
3. What was the total amount paid to producers in each of the three provinces?
4. Are all applications finalized and funds distributed?
5. How many producer applications received over payment and what were the major reasons for over-payment?
6. Has legal action been taken to recover these funds and, if so, in how many cases?
7. As of this date, is any amount outstanding as a result of over-payment and, if so, in how many cases and what is the amount?
8. What was the total amount of money distributed under Operation Lift, including administrative operations?
Subtopic: OPERATION LIFT