1. Who participated in the preparation of the Stanbury-Field Report on the taxation of Indians in British Columbia?
2. How much was paid in salary and expenses to each of these persons?
3. What terms of reference were given to those preparing the report?
4. When the investigation was initiated, was it the intention of the Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development to release the Report and, if not, for what reason?
5. When was the Report submitted to the Department?
6. Do portions of the Report contain confidential information on individuals?
7. Is it the intention of the government to table the report without any such confidential details included?
8. Is it the intention of the government to initiate similar analyses of taxes paid by Indians of other provinces to their provincial governments?
Subtopic: ST ANBURY-FIELD INDIAN TAXATION REPORT