1. Is it still the intention of the government that hearings he held by the Canadian Maritime Commission into the rates charged on the Borden-Cape Tormentine ferry service?
2. If so, when are such hearings to be commenced?
3. What groups or individuals have Indicated a desire to appear before the commission?
4. Did the government of Prince Edward Island protest the increase in rates and, if so, on what date?
5. Has the government of Prince Edward Island proposed changes in the management and operation of the ferry service?
6. If so, when were such changes suggested?
7. Has the government of Prince Edward Island requested a withdrawal of the Canadian National Railways from the operation of the ferry service?
8. If such suggestions and requests were made, what is the date of the reply to same?
9. What is the nature of the reply given?
Subtopic: FERRY SERVICE RATES, BORDEN-CAPE TORMENTINE