1. In March has there been any derailment on the C.N.R. main line between Sioux Lookout and Nakina?
2. If so, what was the date, the number of the train, the composition of the crew, the number of cars derailed, the length of time before through-traffic was restored, the numbers of trains rerouted as a result of the derailment and the present service position of the crew of the derailed train?
3. Has the C.N.R. an estimate of the loss from damage and the extra costs from the rerouting?
4. When was the track and the ballast at the place of derailment put down?
5. How often, from what stations, by how many persons and in what manner is the track patrolled?
6. At what point was the train last inspected, if at all, by the train crew, or any of its members?
7. At what point was the train last inspected by employees, other than train crew?
Subtopic: DERAILMENTS ON C.N.R. LINE, SIOUX LOOKOUT-NAKINA