Question No. 1,147 (Additional) -Mr. Latulippe:
1. How many vehicles did the Department of Justice buy in the constituencies of Compton-Frontenac, Beauce, Megan tic, and Sherbrooke In 1961-62-63?
2. Were these purchases made following public tender calls?
3. Who tendered in each case, and what was the amount of the tender?
4. Which tenders were accepted?
5. Are maintenance, repairs and gasoline and oil for these cars obtained through tender?
6. Who is in charge of these activities, and what amounts were spent in 1961-62-63?
Answer: (Supplementary) The answer to this question, insofar as it relates to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, is as follows:
1961: Compton-Frontenac, 1; Beauce, none; Megantic, none; Sherbrooke, 2.
1962: Compton-Frontenac, none; Beauce 1; Megantic, none; Sherbrooke, 1.
1963: Compton-Frontenac, none; Beauce,
none; Megantic, none; Sherbrooke, none.
3. 1961: Compton-Frontenac, F. R. Dallaire Inc., $1,557.40; Megantic Auto Parts Inc., $1,564.58; Megantic Auto Parts Inc., $1,583.46; Roy Automobiles Inc., $1,814.29.
Sherbrooke, De Luxe Automobiles Ltee, $1,575; Martin Motor Sales Ltd., $1,580.73; Cyr Automobiles Ltee, $2,108.70.
Sherbrooke, Martin Motor Sales Ltd., $2,061.92; Cyr Automobiles Ltee, $2,158.70; De Luxe Automobiles Ltee, $2,200. 1962; Beauce, Cliche Auto St-Georges Inc., $1,396.01; Fernando Veilleux, $1,407.65; Garage National Inc., $1,623.60.
Acquisition of motor vehicles Constituency 1961
Maintenance of motor transport Constituency 1961