1. How many positions are authorized in the establishment of the office of the Indian commissioner for British Columbia?
2. How many of these are currently occupied?
3. By classified occupation what, briefly, are the qualifications and duties of each of those in the currently-occupied positions?
4. What is the authorized number of personnel of the Alberni agency?
5. How many of the authorized positions are currently occupied?
6. What, including an indication of whether this position is currently occupied, are the duties and responsibilities of each position authorized in the operation of the Alberni agency?
7. Who are the members of the crew of the Skeena, the vessel operated by the Alberni agency?
8. What are the duties and responsibilities of each of the members of the crew?
9. What other duties, in addition to acting as a member of the crew of this vessel, does each of the members perform?
Subtopic: B.C. INDIAN COMMISSIONER OFFICE ESTABLISHMENT