625. Canada's civilian participation as a member of the international commissions for supervision and control in Indo-China-further amount required, $100,000.
626. Gift to commemorate the sesquicentennial anniversary of the independence of the republic of Mexico-further amount required, $2,500.
627. Gift to commemorate the inauguration of 'Plaza Canada' in Buenos Aires, Argentina, $1,100.
Other payments to international organizations and
628. Assessments for membership in the international (including commonwealth) organizations that are detailed in the estimates, including authority to pay such assessments in the amounts and in the currencies in which they are levied-further amount required in Canadian dollars, estimated as of January, 1962, $2,400.
629. Purchase and transportation to British Honduras of skim milk powder, canned pork and other supplies for the relief of victims of the hurricane disaster and to authorize reimbursement of ihe agricultural stabilization board in respect of the purchase of such skim milk powder and canned pork, $70,500.
Loans, investments and advances-
668. To authorize the purchase in the current and subsequent fiscal years of United Nations bonds in an amount of $6,240,000 U.S., notwithstanding that payment may exceed or fall short of the equivalent in Canadian dollars estimated as of January, 1962, which is, $6,493,500.