57. Citizenship registration branch, $221,654.
58. Citizenship branch, $697,031.
59. Administration of the Immigration Act, $968,610.
60. Field and inspectional service, Canada, including $10,000 for grants to immigrant welfare organizations, $5,691,266.
61. Field and inspectional service, abroad, $1,835,259.
62. To provide, subject to the approval of treasury board, for trans-oceanic and inland transportation assistance for immigrants, including care en route and while awaiting employment, $500,000.
Indian affairs branch-
63. Administration, $427,964.
64. Operation and maintenance, $2,239,261.
65. Construction or acquisition of buildings,
works, land and new equipment, $647,309.
Reserves and trusts-
66. Operation and maintenance, $228,050.
67. Acquisition of land, $10,000.
Welfare of Indians-
68. Operation and maintenance, $1,936,950.
69. Construction or acquisition of buildings,
works, land and new equipment, $962,524.
70. Grants to agricultural exhibitions and Indian fairs, $7,350.
71. Fur conservation, $318,030.
72. Administration, operation and maintenance, $7,401,323.
73. Construction or acquisition of buildings,
works, land and new equipment, $3,824,200.
74. Grant to provide additional services to Indians of British Columbia, $100,000.
B-National gallery of Canada-
75. Administration, operation and maintenance, including industrial design division, $252,185.
76. Payment to the national gallery purchase account for the purpose of acquiring works of art in conformity with section 8 of the National Gallery Act, $130,000.
National film board-
245. Administration, production and distribution of films and other visual materials, $3,211,060.
246. Construction or acquisition of equipment, $220,223.