1. Who initiated the Bretton Woods conference?
2. Who invited Canada to send a delegation?
3. Did the Canadian delegation carry any instructions from the government, and if so, what were those instructions?
4. Who were the official members of the Canadian delegation to the Bretton Woods economic conference?
5. What was the position and considered qualifications of each one?
6. What are the names of all others who accompanied the delegation as advisers, clerks and any other occupation?
7. In what department of the government was each one employed?
8. What was the position and considered qualification of each?
9. What was the salary of each one employed?
10. What was the total cost to Canada of this conference?
Subtopic: BRETTON WOODS CONFERENCE