1. What are the particulars of (a) the 41,532 pairs of canvas shoes; (b) the 36,399 pairs of canvas shoes, sold to Eastern Textile Products Ltd., Saint John, New Brunswick, as surplus crown assets, for (i) $33,225 and (ii) $29,119.20, as shown at page 17 of Crown Assets Disposal Corporation report for 1951-1952?
2. Where were the said canvas shoes stored at the time of the sale?
3. In what year or years and for what division of the armed services were the said canvas shoes originally purchased?
4. What was the original cost of the said canvas shoes?
5. Under whose authority were these canvas shoes sold as surplus crown assets?
6. Were tenders invited for the purchase of these canvas shoes?
7. If so, (a) where and when were the notices of tenders advertised or posted; (b) what are the names, addresses and amounts of tender of each tenderer?
Subtopic: QUESTION PASSED AS ORDER FOR RETURN
Sub-subtopic: SURPLUS CROWN ASSETS-CANVAS SHOES