1. What was the nature of the land at Eastern Passage, county of Halifax, sold to Fairey Aviation Company of Canada Ltd., as surplus crown assets, for $6,500, as shown at page 21 of the Crown Assets Disposal Corporation report for 1950-51?
2. What was the acreage of this land?
3. Were there any buildings on the land at the time of sale?
4. If so, how many and what type?
5. What was the original cost of acquisition of this land, and buildings, if any?
Subtopic: EASTERN PASSAGE, HALIFAX COUNTY LAND SOLD AS SURPLUS CROWN ASSETS