1. Is mail destined for New Brunswick out of Montreal, or from New Brunswick for Montreal presently being transported by motor vehicle to and from Sherbrooke, Quebec?
2. If so, what are the reasons for this change?
3. What was the amount of money paid to the Canadian Pacific Railway for transporting this mail between these two points during the last twelve months when it was transported by rail?
4. What personnel changes in the railway post offices have been effected as a result?
5. Does the Post Office Department contemplate eliminating any railway post offices presently operating in the province of New Brunswick in favour of transportation of mails by motor vehicle?
6. If so, what is the rate presently paid to the railways for transporting such mails?
7. Will there be any reduction in the number of postal clerks presently employed in New Brunswick?
8. If so, upon whose suggestions or recommendations are such changes being contemplated?