1. What is the total amount which has been expended to date on, or in any way concerning, the St. Margarets, New Brunswick, radar station?
2. What have been the annual amounts expended on, or in any way concerning the said radar station, in each and every year, including the year of its inception, to and including the first eleven months of the year 1952?
3. Were any contracts awarded to any individuals and/or firms, in connection or in any way concerning the said radar station, during the year 1952?
4. If so (a) what were these contracts for; (b) to whom were they awarded; (c) what was the amount of each contract?
5. Were tenders called for any or all of these contracts?
6. If so, what individuals or firms submitted tenders, and what was the amount of each tender submitted?
Subtopic: ST. MARGARETS, N.B., RADAR STATION