1. Since last June, has the government made any attempt to decrease the volume of pamphlets, periodicals, bulletins, or similar publications, published by the Queen's Printer?
2. If so, what results have been attained?
3. Since last June, what pamphlets, periodicals, bulletins, etc., if any, formerly put out by some government department have been discontinued?
4. Has the government considered the recommendation of the Senate standing committee on finance made last June 23, that a fair charge should be made for necessary government publications, such as geological surveys, maps, scientific publications, etc?
5. If so, have any specific steps been taken to implement the recommendation?
Orders for Returns