1. How many requests for the use of the privilege of using the word "Royal" has the government considered within the past two years?
2. How many such requests have been approved, and to whom were they granted?
3. How many such requests have been refused?
4. How many are still pending?
5. Has the government of Canada or the government of the United Kingdom refused to recommend to the sovereign any such petitions?
6. Are there any conditions on the use of the word "Royal," and if so, what are they?