1. What is a recognized civil service association?
2. Does the civil service commission, the cabinet, the minister at the head of a department, or some official under the minister grant recognition? If not, who does grant such recognition?
3. What conditions or requirements must be met by an organization before recognition is granted?
4. What are the names of all recognized civil service associations?
5. When was each such association recognized, and by whom?
6. Does the government discourage or prohibit the formation of new associations of civil service employees?
7. What is the policy of the government with respect to the formation of new associations of civil service employees?
8. Has this policy ever been communicated to senior administrative officials in the civil service? If so, when, and to what officials?
Subtopic: ASSOCIATION OF CIVIL SERVICE EMPLOYEES