76. Departmental administration and payments to Canadian Commercial Corporation and other corporate agencies for services provided in connection with defence purchasing and production, $5,000,000.
77. To provide capital assistance for the construction, acquisition, extension or improvement of capital equipment or works by private contractors engaged in defence contracts, or by crown plants operated on a management-fee basis, or by crown companies under direction of the Minister of Defence Production, subject to approval of treasury board, $50,000,000.
78. To provide for research and development of jet engines and aircraft, $1,000,000.
79. To provide for the liquidation of contracts, including commitments of previous years related to the acquisition of assets operated by the departments of munitions and supply and reconstruction and supply or an agency of these departments; the liquidation of the assets and liabilities of closed crown companies and crown plants; and for miscellaneous and unforeseen expenses, $200,000.
80. To authorize the transfer of funds from the Canadian Commercial Corporation Employees' Retirement Fund to the retirement fund created by the Civil Service Superannuation and Retirement Act, in respect of past contributions and accumulated interest thereon of employees transferred from the corporation to the department, $1.
81. To provide for expenses incurred by Defence Construction Limited in procuring the construction of defence projects on behalf of the Department of National Defence, $3,000,000.
Canadian Arsenals Limited-
82. Administration and operation, $3,300,000.
83. Construction, improvements and new equipment, $1,700,000.