1. During the past fiscal year, how many recruiting offices were there in Canada for (a) the air force; (b) the navy; (c) the army?
2. What was the cost of maintaining these offices for each service?
3. As at March 31, 1951, what active service personnel was engaged in the operation of recruiting stations in each service?
4. Has the Department of National Defence considered the amalgamation of recruiting offices in each city?
5. If no amalgamation is to be proceeded with, what are the reasons?
Subtopic: RECRUITING OFFICES